STUFFED PEPPERONI PIZZA STICKS
1 store bought pizza crust (tube)
8 mozzarella cheese sticks
40 pepperoni slices
2 tablespoons butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
Pizza sauce, (for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza dough out onto parchment paper. Cut pizza dough into 8 equal rectangles.
- Lay 5 slices of pepperoni on each rectangle. Top each with a stick of string cheese.
- Roll up the dough, making sure to pinch each seam tightly. Place in baking sheet seam side down.
- Melt butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. brush the pizza sticks with the butter. Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site