Quick and Easy Calzones Recipe
13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
½ cup marinara sauce
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
24 slices of pepperoni
1 Tablespoon butter melted
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1½ Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza crust, and cut it into 6 equal-sized squares.
- In the middle of each square, place a portion of the marinara sauce, shredded cheese, and 4 pepperoni slices.
- Fold the dough over into a triangle, and use a fork to press along the edges of the triangle to seal it closed.
- Place Calzones onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each Calzone with butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve warm with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site