13.8 ounces package refrigerated pizza dough
6 ounces sliced pepperoni
8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and prepare a rimmed baking sheet by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Remove the pizza dough from the canister and roll it out onto a lightly floured surface or parchment so that it measures into a rectangle about 10 X 15 - inches.
- Beginning at one of the longer ends, place the pepperoni in an overlapping layer down the length of the dough.
- Tear a few of the provolone slices in half and place over the pepperoni.
- Pull the dough up from under the pepperoni and roll it over the cheese so that it sticks to the dough beyond the pepperoni.
- Repeat adding the pepperoni and cheese and rolling until you have completely rolled the dough.
- Place the roll seam side down onto the prepared rimmed baking sheet. You may have to curve it so that it fits.
- In a microwavable-safe bowl, melt the butter for about 30 seconds.
- Mix in the garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Brush completely over the Pepperoni Bread.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove to a large cutting board to set for about 3 - 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site