Baked Chicken Legs
8 chicken drumsticks about 2 lb
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
¼ tsp chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking oil. Set aside.
- Remove drumsticks from packaging. Pat them dry with paper towels. Place into a bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add oil oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl combine seasonings. Add to bowl/bag and toss until chicken is coated.
- Place drumsticks on the baking sheet. Place in a preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees or higher.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site