Spinach Stuffed Chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
1 tesapoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site