Southwest Chicken Wrap
6-7 crispy chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions.
6 flour tortillas
6 romaine lettuce leaves
2 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
1 pkg. frozen corn, thawed
1 Tbsp. oil
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup milk
3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
1 Tbsp. cumin
- Preheat oven according to package directions and bake chicken strips.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayonnaise, milk, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin. Mix well and set aside.
- Add oil and thawed corn into a small skillet and cook until corn is brown in color. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove Chicken from the oven and cut into small strips.
- Start assembling your chicken wraps by adding a couple Tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the lower half of the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken strips, and drizzle more southwest dressing on top.
- Roll up tortilla tightly, cut in half and serve with a side of southwest dressing. Enjoy!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site