Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings
3 pounds chicken wings tips removed, flats and drumettes separated
¾ cup onion diced
1 cup Low Sodium Soy sauce
1 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup Rice Wine vinegar
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch optional
¼ cup water only needed if using the cornstarch
White sesame seeds for garnish
Parsley for garnish
- Place the wings in the crockpot and turn on high, setting the time for 2 to 3 hours or low for 4 to 5 hours.
- In a medium bowl, mix the onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and garlic together. Pour over the wings and mix to coat.
- Place the lid on the cooker and leave to cook.
- **Thirty minutes before serving, remove the sauce and place in a saucepan, mix the water and cornstarch together and whisk into the teriyaki sauce. Cook for a minute or two until thickened. Pour over the wings and mix to coat.
- Remove wings and sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds. Serve with your favorite vegetables.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site