Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
1 1/2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
1 red bell pepper sliced thin
1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
1 small red onion sliced thin
1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
several turns of freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoon of chili powder
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site