ONE POT PEROGIE CASSEROLE BAKE
1 onion diced
4 slices bacon chopped
1/4 cup butter
18 frozen pierogies
1/3 ring garlic sausage sliced and then quartered
3/4 cup whole cream
2 cups shredded marble cheese
Optional: parsley and extra cooked sausage for garnish.
- Pre heat oven to 375F
- In a large skillet/chefs pan over medium heat add the chopped onion, diced bacon, sausage and half the butter. Saute until onion is translucent.
- Add the rest of the butter and the frozen perogies. Saute for 5 -8 minutes, stirring around frequently until the perogies are no longer frozen.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cream and turn the heat to medium-low. When the cream looks like it’s thickening, add the rest, stir and top with the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with parsley and extra cooked sausage to garnish.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site