Keto Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound chicken, cut into small pieces
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 cup chicken broth (water or cooking wine will work also)
For the Asian Sauce:
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon swerve brown sugar or brown sugar monkfruit
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Almonds or peanuts
- Heat a large 12 inch skillet to medium heat. Add the olive oil and add the chopped chicken to the pan, cook stirring occasionally until it begins to brown.
- Add the chopped bell pepper and garlic. Continue to stir occasionally until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet to degalze the pan. Stir well and scrape the bottom of the pan well.
- In a small bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients and whisk until smooth (this is easier to whisk if you micorwave for 10-20 seconds first)
- Pour the Asian sauce over the chicken and peppers, stir well.
- Allow the mixture to simmer over medium low for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. When mixture has thickened remove from heat.
- Serve with cold lettuce leaves. Top with green onions, chopped almonds, or peanuts.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site