1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup cornstarch
2 eggs beaten
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or more to taste
1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken pieces on a plate and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the beaten eggs.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large pan. Place the chicken in a single layer and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. You may have to work in batches.
- Place the chicken pieces in a single layer in the 9"x13" pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buffalo sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake for 35 minutes, stirring once halfway through to coat the chicken with the sauce. Top with green onions and serve.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site