Doritos Chicken Casserole
1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho cheese-flavored Doritos, lightly crushed
2 ½ to 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded and cut into small pieces
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
8 oz. colby jack cheese, shredded and divided
1-10 oz. mild diced tomatoes and green chiles (Ro-tel)
1- 4 oz. can green chilies
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
8 ounces sour cream
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half the crushed chips into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chicken, black beans, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, Ro-tel, green chiles, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and the taco seasoning.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chips in the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Spread remaining chips evenly over the top, then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro, optional.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site