DEEP FRIED PICKLES
Vegetable Oil or peanut oil
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
3/4 cup water
16 oz dill pickle slices
1 1/2 cups Panko
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Drain and dry pickles and place on paper towels. Pat DRY with double layered paper towels.
- While oil is heating whisk together flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Add water and mix until smooth.
- Add part of the dried pickles to the batter and toss to coat. Dip pickles in a pie pan filled with Panko.
- Fry in the oil (until golden brown). Continue until all the pickles are fried and serve immediately with ranch.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site