CROCK POT CUBED STEAK WITH GRAVY
1 packet of au jus gravy mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can French onion soup
½ cup water
1 ½-2 pounds cube steak
To thicken gravy:
3 tablespoon cornstarch
3 tablespoon cold water
- In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water.
- Stir well.
- Put cubed steak in slow cooker with gravy mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking, it's time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Stir mixture into crock pot.
- Turn the setting to high and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened.)
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site