20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
12 oz. pkg. bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
9 extra large eggs divided use
1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of the salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between 24 muffin tins and press down.
- Sprinkle each with parsley.
- Bake at 400° about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining 1 cup cheese, remaining salt and pepper, cooked bacon, red and orange bell peppers and milk.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour egg-bacon mixture evenly over each potato muffin crust.
- Sprinkle with additional salt, pepper and parsley if desired.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tins about 5 minutes before removing.
- Serve hot or lukewarm.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site