BEST EVER CASHEW CHICKEN
1.5 Cup Chicken, breast meat,cut into small pieces
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Sauce Mix
1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
For Cashew Chicken Sauce:
1/4 Cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
1.5 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 tsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
A dash of Black Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Ginger,grated
1 Tbsp Garlic,grated
1 Small White Onion,chopped
3/4 Cup Unsalted Cashews Roasted Whole
2 Tbsp Chopped Spring Onion,green
- In a bowl add the ingredients mentioned for sauce mix.
- Mix well everything and keep aside.
- In another bowl,add the chicken pieces,clean.
- Add the ingredients mentioned and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a pan/skillet/wok,add the sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- When its hot,add the chicken pieces and immediately stir fry till cooked well.
- Keep this aside.
- In the same pan,add the ginger,garlic and onion.
- Stir fry till soft.
- Add the sauce mix to this and let it cook for few seconds till it slightly thickens.
- Next add the chicken pieces and toss well to coat the chicken with sauce mix.
- Finally adjust salt and add cashews,chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site