BEEF AND BROCCOLI RAMEN
2 tablespoons oil divided
1 pound flank steak or skirt steak thinly sliced against the grain
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
3 cups broccoli
4 cloves garlic minced
3 packets ramen noodles seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
1 tablespoon ginger minced
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons cornstarch
6 tablespoons oyster sauce
6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2-1 teaspoon Sriracha depending on how spicy you would like it
sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large skillet. Add in broccoli and sauté over medium heat until tender but still crisp. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. When pan is almost smoking add in beef. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Toss in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli back to the pan along with the sauce. Stir and simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in the noodles and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately with sesame seeds if desired.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site