ASIAN CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS RECIPE
For Lettuce Wraps Sauce
3 Tbsp Honey
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Ketchup
1 tsp White Vinegar
1.5 Tbsp Sriracha
2 Cloves Garlic , minced/ 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/4 Cup Chicken /Vegetable Stock
1 tsp Sugar
1 Cup Chicken,minced
1 small Onion,chopped
1 Inch Ginger,grated
4 Cloves Garlic,minced
2 Tbsp Vegetable /Sesame Oil
Sesame Seeds for garnish
Red Pepper Flakes
- In a bowl add the ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
- In a wok/pan, add oil, when it's hot, add ginger, garlic, onion, and saute till soft.
- Add minced chicken and stir to separate the chicken and cook evenly.
- Add sauce mix and mix well.
- Cook this till chicken is cooked well and sauce is mostly dried.
- Add the sesame seeds, spring onion greens, red pepper flakes.
- Arrange the lettuce cups/leaves and place two to three tablespoons of chicken on each leaf and serve.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site