Tuna Melt Stuffed Bell Peppers
2 bell peppers halved and cored
2 4.5-ounce StarKist Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 celery stalks minced
4 green onions sliced (greens and whites separated)
⅓ cup 2% Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place the green pepper halves in an oven-safe baking dish and bake until the peppers soften, about 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add the tuna on top, along with the celery and most of the green onions (leaving some for garnish). Gently stir until well combined.
- Scoop the tuna salad into the crevice of the four baked pepper halves and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Return the peppers to the oven until the cheese melts, about 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with extra green onions and serve warm.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site