THE BEST AIR FRYER SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC DILL BUTTER
For the salmon:
nonstick cooking spray
2 salmon fillets
salt & pepper, to taste
1 large lemon, sliced
For the lemon garli dill butter:
4 tablespoon salted butter, room temperature
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon dried dill
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Make the lemon garlic dill butter - combine room temperature unsalted butter, minced garlic, lemon juice, fresh or freeze dried dill and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Pat the salmon fillets with a paper towel. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon fillets to your air fryer basket, placing the fillets on top of the lemon slices.
- Add a dollop of lemon garlic dill butter to each fillet.
- Air fry at 390F degrees for 10 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- Optional: serve with another dollop of lemon garlic dill butter.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site