SPANISH RICE RECIPE
2 cups long grain rice
1/8 cup oil
8 oz tomato sauce
6 stems cilantro (optional)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp minced garlic
4 cups water (or 4 cups chicken lower sodium chicken broth - and no bouillon)
1 cube chicken flavored bouillon
dash garlic pepper
- Heat oil in large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add rice and cook until golden brown.
- Add 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube to 4 cups water and microwave for 3 minutes.
- When rice is brown, add water, tomato sauce, salt, garlic, cumin and garlic pepper to pan.
- Stir and cover pan. Let simmer for 30-40 minutes or until all is cooked and there is no liquid left. Fluff before serving and ENJOY.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site