2 cups (230g) graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (125ml) melted butter
4–6 Hershey’s chocolate bars
4 cups (200g) mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13″ pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until all is moistened. Evenly and firmly pat the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes just until the edges are lightly browned. Turn off the oven.
- Lay the Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker crust and put the pan back into the warm oven for 1 minute.
- Nestle the marshmallows into neat rows, covering all of the melted chocolate.
- Put back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown. Do not step away from the oven. Keep a close eye the whole time and remove the pan from the oven as soon as it turns golden on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares with a sharp knife. You can place it on the fridge after it has cooled on the counter for 15 minutes to speed up the process. See tip below on how to cut.**
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site