SLOW COOKER TACO SOUP
1 pound ground beef
1 (1,25 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 (16 oz) can Bush’s Red Chili Beans*
1 (15 oz) can Bush’s Kidney Chili Beans Beans*
1 (15oz) can corn, drained
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
2 cups water
1 (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with chilies
1 (4oz) can diced chopped green chilies
- Using a large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef (about 5 minutes).
- Once the meat is cooked through, drain and add taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix to meat, stir and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Place seasoned meat in slow cooker
- Add beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, and green chilies to slow cooker.
- Mix to blend and cook low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site