Simple Oven Baked Pork Chops Recipe
6 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 f.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Place the pork chops in the baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the top and use a basting brush to cover the pork chops with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on top and use the basting brush to cover the pork chops with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Then let sit for 5 minutes and serve warm.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site