REESE’S PRETZEL FOOTBALL COOKIES
40 waffle pretzels
10 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening
1 ounce of white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Make the peanut butter pretzels.
- On a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet, place 20 pretzels.
- Cut Reese's mini cups in half horizontally.
- Place a half on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- When they are done, remove from oven and top with the remaining 20 pretzels.
- Press down slightly to flatten and get the pretzels to stick.
- Cool completely.
Dip the Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave.
- Heat in 30-second intervals and stir often.
- Dip the pretzel sandwiches in the melted chocolate, covering them completely.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet or tray.
- Once they are all dipped, place in the fridge to set the chocolate.
Turn the Cookies into Footballs
- When they are set, melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Pipe the laces on the football cookies.
- Chill in the fridge to set the laces.
- You can store the Reese's Pretzel Football Cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site