1 lb Ground Beef
8 oz lasagna noodles (broken into bite size pieces)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 onion (diced)
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 cans Crushed Tomatoes (15 oz each)
2 cups Water
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese (Optional for Serving)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the ground beef, onions and minced garlic to the pan. Season with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Continue to cook on medium high heat until the beef is browned and the onion is soft. Drain off any excess grease from the pan.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, water and broken noodles.
- Bring the mixture to a slight boil, cover and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook covered for 15-20 minutes (on a low simmer) until the noodles are cooked through.
- Once the noodles are cooked to the tenderness that you prefer. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted (2-3 minutes).
- Served topped with a small amount of the ricotta cheese and the chopped parsley. Enjoy!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site