OLIVE GARDEN VEGAN GNOCCHI SOUP
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, diced
1 cup sliced carrot
1 cup sliced celery
6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried sage
32 oz. vegetable broth
1 (13.5 oz.) can full-fat coconut milk
1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained
16 oz. frozen vegan potato gnocchi
1 cup shredded vegan Parmesan, optional
2 cups fresh chopped kale or spinach
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
fresh cracked pepper
fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, oregano, and sage and cook for another minute, stirring frequently.
- Add chickpeas and gnocchi.
- Add veggie broth and coconut milk, along with a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Once simmering, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until gnocchi is cooked through and tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded vegan Parmesan until melted.
- Stir in kale and apple cider vinegar. Then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and vegan Parmesan.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site