NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
premade graham cracker pie crust
3/4 cup peanut butter
4 oz cream cheese softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
8 oz whipped topping Cool Whip
4 oz whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Whip until smooth.
- Fold in 8oz Cool Whip whipped topping and combine well. (this is one container of Cool Whip)
- Pour into the pie shell to fill.
- Top with an additional 4oz whipped topping and smooth to the edges.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with chopped salted peanuts and chocolate sauce if desired. (recommended!)
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site