MONGOLIAN GROUND BEEF
1 lb ground beef
8 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp shaoxing wine
1/8 black pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup chicken stock or water
1 to 2 tbsp sambal, chili garlic sauce to your taste
1 tsp corn starch
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 bundles of green onions, cut in to 2” long pieces
- Combine ground beef, garlic, shaoxing wine and black pepper in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, chicken stock, sambal and corn starch and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat, add oil and beef mixture. Cook and break down beef until there’s no moisture and beef is crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now, go ahead and give a final mix to the sauce mixture, because corn starch tempt to sink on the bottom. Pour the sauce around the wok, and mix well with beef until it’s thicken, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss in green onions and turn off the heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy with warm cooked rice!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site