LEMON LUSH DESSERT RECIPE
1 pkg golden oreos (36 cookies)
1/2 cup butter melted
8 oz cream cheese room temperature
3 1/4 cups cold milk divided
2 8 oz tubs frozen whipped topping divided
2 3.4 oz pkg lemon instant pudding
- Use a blender or food processor to crush the oreos.
- Stir in the melted butter until completley combined. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place in frezer for 10 minutes.
- Cream together the cream cheese and one tub of frozen whipped topping. Once completley combined, slowly add in 1/4 cup milk. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the crust and refrigerate.
- Whisk together the instant pudding and the remaining 3 cups of milk for 2-3 minutes or until it thickens.
- Spread on top of the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread the remaining tub of cool whip on top of the lemon pudding layer. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site