Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cacao powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy firm, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes. Cookies will become soft and chewy at room temperature. Storing instructions below.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site