1 pound of jumbo shrimp with shell on (cleaned and deveined)
2 1/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
2 teaspoons paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
18 large garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 stick unsalted butter
Fresh chopped parsley (optional for garnish)
- Melt the butter and one tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat in a large pan. Once the butter has melted, add the chopped garlic to the melted butter & oil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until you see the garlic has turned light brown. TAKE CARE TO NOT BURN THE GARLIC!
- Remove the garlic sauce from the pan and set aside.
- Add the second tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Once heated, add your shrimp to the pan.
- Cook the shrimp over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. You may need to cook the shrimp in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Once you have cooked the last batch of shrimp, add all the shrimp back to the pan and pour over the garlic sauce. Stir to combine and garnish with parsley.
- Serve Hawaiian Style with sticky white rice and macaroni salad!
- Place the flour, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable bag.
- Add the shrimp to the bag and coat the shrimp with the flour mixture. Make sure all the shrimp is coated evenly. Set the shrimp aside.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site