Ground Beef Wet Burritos Recipe
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 teaspoon cumin
1- 16 ounce can refried beans
1- 18 ounce jar beef gravy
1- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
1- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
8 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
1 pound shredded Mexican four cheese blend
guacamole, pico de gallo, lettuce, black olives, sour cream, for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion, until no longer pink.
- Add cumin and refried beans. Stir until combined, warming through.
- In a saucepan, combine the gravy, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Heat to warm.
- Evenly distribute the ground beef mixture between the tortillas.
- Fold each tortilla over the ground beef, tucking in each side while folding.
- Place each burrito seam side down in a large baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over the burritos and sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Serve topped with condiments of your choice.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site