GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
2 c chicken cooked and shredded
2 c Colby jack cheese shredded
19 oz. Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
1 c sour cream
6-8 corn tortillas
4.5 oz can chopped green chiles
salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, green chiles, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften.
- Spoon ⅓ cup of chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center for each tortilla (I usually put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and cut the bottom tip which makes it easier to squirt right down the center)
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in 8x8 (or 9x9) inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site