FOOTBALL BBQ BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL
10 slices of bacon prepared and diced, divided
1/3 c. chopped pecans
1/3 c. chopped fresh parsley leaves divided
2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1 oz pkg Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
1/3 c. Stubb's Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce
1 stick string cheese
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon, pecans and 3 Tbsp parsley; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, Ranch Seasoning, BBQ Sauce, remaining bacon and parsley and mix until well combined and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Cover cheese mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheese mixture from refrigerator and place until serving platter. Shape into football. Pat bacon, pecan and parsley mixture to top and side of cheese ball so it stays on.
- Pull part string cheese and place on top of cheese ball so it forms the shoe lace.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site