Easy Teriyaki Chicken Fried rice dinner
1 1/2 pound Boneless/skinless Chicken thigh or breasts meat
1 cup flour
1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp. Paprika
Salt/pepper to taste
1/2 Cup Low sodium Teriyaki sauce (our favorite is Veri Veri Teriyaki Low Sodium, use good quality Teriyaki sauce since it makes a difference)
1/4 Cup Low sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
1 Tbsp. Honey
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and garlic.
- Adjust to taste, you might want to add more honey or more soy sauce.
- Add cornstarch to the mix until dissolves. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a plastic bag or a bowl combine flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces and make sure they are well coated on all sides.
- Heat the skillet to Medium-Hi and add light olive oil.
- Add coated chicken and cook until almost done.
- Add Teriyaki sauce on top and cook for a few minutes.
- Transfer Teriyaki chicken to a plate.
- Use Costco's fried rice or make your own. Recipe below.
- Add cooked Teriyaki Chicken, mix well and serve.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site