3 oz unsalted butter
3 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup white wine
1 lb prawns or jumbo shrimp deveined & peeled, room temperature
1/4 cup parsley , minced
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
- In a skillet, on low heat melt 3 oz butter and heat it thoroughly. Add the 3 garlic cloves and cook stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup white wine and 2 Tbsps lemon juice, and continue cooking until most of the wine has evaporated.
- Drop the prawns into the hot butter and cook for about a minute on each side or until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Take off the heat, add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp freshly ground pepper and 1/4 cup parsley. Toss everything to coat.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta, right away.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site