Easy Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 (12 ounce) jar thick caramel (I use Smuckers)
3/4 cup toffee bits
6-8 large apples
- Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator and let it sit on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the sugar and cream cheese together until well incorporated.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture into the bottom of a small, shallow dish or bowl.
- Pour the caramel on top of the cheesecake mixture and spread it out evenly with a small spatula (if your caramel has been refrigerated, you will need to let it get to room temperature first).
- Evenly sprinkle the toffee bits over top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with freshly cut sliced apples. Enjoy!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site