Easy Breakfast Cheese Danish Recipe With Crescent Rolls Dough
2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
2 packages 8-ounce packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg white + 1 Tbsp milk or water
1/2 cup powdered sugar (for glaze)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (for glaze)
2 tbsp milk (for glaze)
- Sit cream cheese out to begin softening.
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees
- Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan. We like to use coconut oil.
- Lay crescent roll sheet in the pan, pushing the dough gently out to the edges.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly.
- Top cheese mixture with second pack of crescent rolls dough.
- Brush with egg wash (egg white + 1 Tbsp milk or water)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown
- Cool for ~20 minutes, while you make the glaze. Drizzle and brush on cooled danish.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site