9 extra large eggs
1 cup milk
1 package of diced ham (8-10 oz)
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 pan and set it aside.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and milk together until nice and mixed.
- Add in your salt, pepper, garlic powder, ham, peppers, and cheese. Mix up the omelette batter until fully combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking pan, and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the eggs are cooked through. Stick a fork in the omelette back and if it comes out clean without egg, the baked western omelette is cooked.
- Slice up your baked omelet and enjoy.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site