Deviled Egg Footballs
6 large hard boiled eggs
1/3 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise, plus 1 more tablespoon for decoration
1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
1 pinch table salt
5 slices bacon, finely chopped
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and crumble them in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, and salt and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Equally divide the filling among the 12 egg halves, spreading the filing in an even layer over top of the egg, leaving about an 1/8th of an inch border around the outer edge of the egg.
- Sprinkle bacon over top and use your fingers to press the bacon into a football shape.
- Spoon the remaining 1 tablespoon of Miracle Whip or mayo into a small zip top bag. Snip off the tip leaving a small opening.
- Pipe a straight line of mayo down the center, going lengthwise, of each egg.
- Add 3-4 short lines of mayo going across the long line to create the football laces.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site