1 lb penne pasta
2 tbs olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 large head of broccoli cut into florets
2 16 oz jars of Alfredo sauce
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Set a stock pot to boil for the pasta. While the penne pasta is cooking, cut up your boneless, skinless chicken breasts and season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to a pan coated with olive oil. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Drain the pasta when done and return to the stock pot. Add in the broccoli florets, chicken, Alfredo sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour mixture from stock pot into the casserole dish and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the shredded mozzarella to the top of the dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site