CHEDDAR PORK TENDERLOIN TACOS
1 lb Pork Tenderloin (with fat trimmed off)
1 bowl Jalapeno Lover’s Cheese Dip (see recipe here)
1 1/2 Cups Salsa
10 Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 Tsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Cilantro
1 Tsp Basil
3/4 Tsp Paprika
3/4 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Stir all seasoning together and rub on tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin in slow cooker / Instant Pot and pour salsa over it.
- Set Slow Cooker / Instant Pot to low heat for 5 hours (If using IP, do not seal).
- Once done, take out to shred tenderloin and put back into Crock Pot to mix in with salsa.
- Leave to marinate while completing next steps.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- While shredded tenderloin is marinating in salsa and oven is preheating, make the Jalapeno Lover’s Cheese Dip.
- Once oven is done preheating, place tortillas on taco holders and bake in oven for about 4-5 minutes (should be slightly crispy, but not cracking.)
- Once tortillas are done, take out of oven, load them with shredded tenderloin, a couple spoonfuls of cheese sauce, and your favorite toppings.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site