Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
1 box (440g/15.25oz) brownie mix
2 (250g/8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix brownies from package according to package directions. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch greased springform pan.
- Bake the brownie mixture for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat together until smooth. Spread on top of baked brownie mixture.
- Reduce heat to 325F. Bake for 50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set and jiggly.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan. Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site