2 cups Bisquick®
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2/3 cup Bisquick®
2/3 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie pan. Your pie pan should be about 1 1/2 to 2 inches deep.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, milk, and egg. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pie pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine Bisquick baking mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter with a blender or fork. You’ll know it’s done once you get a crumbly mixture. This is the topping for your coffee cake.
- Spread the topping over the cake batter evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Pour a cup of coffee and enjoy!
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site