Baked Pork Chops & Rice
2 Tbs vegetable oil
4-5 boneless pork chops
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion powder
2 tsp dried rosemary divided
1 tsp thyme
1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup long grain white rice
1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Season your pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, onion powder and 1 tsp rosemary.
- In large saute pan add 2 Tbs vegetable oil and brown pork chops on both sides for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a 9"x13" pan, set aside.
- Meanwhile in medium saucepan add cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, remaining rosemary and thyme and whisk together until blended then stir in your rice.
- Add in your butter and then place saucepan on stove and heat to a gentle boil stirring until butter is melted.
- Pour over pork chops, cover with tinfoil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley if desired.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site