BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
1 1/4 pounds raw chicken tenders
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt plus more to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper plus more to taste
3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the flour in a medium bowl along with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the eggs in a medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of water and whisk until smooth.
- Place the Italian breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken tender in flour, then coat in egg, then roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Repeat the process with all the chicken, and place the tenders in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the tenders, then spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken is cooked through. If you prefer a darker coating, you can broil the chicken for an additional 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site