Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
1 can whole water chestnuts
1 package of center cut bacon
1 cup ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bacon slices in thirds and then wrap one piece around 1 water chestnut. Put toothpick through the bacon and water chestnut to secure the bacon.
- Prepare a foil lined cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place the wrapped water chestnuts on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the bacon wrapped water chestnuts are baking, add the ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce to small sauce pan. Cook on medium heat until brown sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- After 25 minutes, take out water chestnuts and cover them with the sauce. Bake again for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site