Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders
2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 long, thin chicken strips.
- In a bowl add the brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken tenders and toss in the brown sugar.
- Wrap the chicken in a strip of bacon and put into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle over the remaining brown sugar.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is cooked through and crisp
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site