Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
1 roll Crescent Rolls uncooked
1 cup peeled chopped apples
½ teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons white sugar
2 Tablespoons Butter softened
Cinnamon sugar for dusting mix a ¼ teaspoon cinnamon into 2 T sugar
- Heat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Lightly flour working surface.
- Unroll crescent rolls on working surface and make sure all seams are sealed. **Do not separate rolls.
- Spread softened butter over crescent roll dough.
- Mix brown and white sugar with the cinnamon and apple pie spice, then add chopped apples and stir well.
- Spread apple mixture on the crescent roll dough.
- Roll up dough and cut into 4 even pieces.
- Grease muffin tin. Place cinnamon rolls into muffin tin.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of rolls.
- Bake for 20-22 min.
- Serve with ice cream and caramel sauce.
This Article And Recipe Adapted From This Site